Trial site selection supported by seasoned project leaders
PPH plus' trial site selection takes into consideration all relevant factors for the success of your clinical trial.
Site Selection Factors
- Strategic customer objectives
- Regulatory review time requirements
- Ethics committee review time requirements
- Site infrastructure
- Site personnel qualification and experience
- Site productivity metrics
This in mind, PPH plus will make recommendations which countries to be involved in a certain clinical trial (program) backed up by pre-study feasibility surveys.
Our seasoned project leaders:
- Direct and oversee the site selection process
- Visit study-critical sites prior to contracting
thereby minimizing the proportion of unproductive sites.
We have shown that the slightly higher up-front costs associated with this approach are minimal when compared to the price of identifying, initiating and maintaining additional sites.