Project management in clinical studies - quality by design & leadership competence
PPH plus Project Leaders will coach clinical development management teams from biopharma, CROs, and clinical research institutions on top project planning and leadership practices. Project managers will be instructed in management responsibilities, required organizational skills, and proficient ways to direct team work in different organizational structures.
Certified project management professionals will share their versed knowledge for clinical study management upgrading. Let PPH plus guide your teams on how to fulfill the project objectives and stakeholders expectations for everyone’s satisfaction.
The training sessions will include the following service items:
- In-house training
- Adaptive duration and training contents according with the participants requirements
- Influence of organizational structures in projects (functional, projectized, composite, strong, balanced, and weak matrix organizations)
- Project management processes (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & control, closing group of PM processes)
- Project life cycle and phases
- Specific characteristics and management needs of clinical development projects
- State-of-the-art instruments for optimizing the oversight of clinical development projects
- Integration of project design and goals into the organization’s strategy (e.g., business case relevant programs and portfolios)
- Learning material with expert input
- Unlimited number of participants
After completion of the learning session, each participant will receive a certificate of attendance.